Help me settle an arguement...

Throbbin Rods

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: Help me settle an arguement...

Nice looking 94 blazer there - I had one before I got the Yukon. Bought a John Deere 2010 dozer (same size as 350) and towed it home on a trailer behind that Blazer. Never hooked that truck to something it wouldn't pull. Most Fords I ahve driven wouldn't pull a sick ***** off a **** pot.

muskyone

Master Chief Petty Officer

would not take a chevy even if it was free my company truck is a 3500 chev and it sits in the driveway and i use my own truck to work out of only becuse when i'm done for the day i want to go home not wait for a ride becuse the chevy wont run

bubbakat

Captain

One word<br /><br /> :D :D DODGE :D :D <br /><br /> :D :D

SoulWinner

Commander

Compared to Toyota, they all suck. Reliability, resale value, tough as nails enginerering et al. They may not be roomy as a nice big Dodge Ram Club Cab, but they don't depreciate like American vehicles for a good reason ;)

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Originally posted by SoulWinner:<br />Compared to Toyota, they all suck. Reliability, resale value, tough as nails enginerering et al. They may not be roomy as a nice big Dodge Ram Club Cab, but they don't depreciate like American vehicles for a good reason ;)
Yea SW, but it's nice to keep our brothers and sisters working building American cars and trucks, by buying American made cars and trucks.<br /><br />No thanks, I will stick with my Fords and Chevys.

JasonJ

Rear Admiral

I have a 95 Ford F150, and it has served me well, with no problems. I have had other Fords with no or minimal problems. Pretty much, any mainstream vehicle is decent nowadays....<br /><br />Don't know about other regions, but there has to be a reason why almost all fleet vehicles up here are Fords.<br /><br />Somehow I doubt one burned up Ford is indicative of an entire product line (except for Pintos and Crown Vics). I have seen plenty of burned up rigs, from all the manufacturers.

Toad2001

Chief Petty Officer

U-Haul is switching to an exclusive deal with GM right now. Phasing out the Fords.<br /><br />Neither "suck", its just a matter of personal preference.<br /><br />I do like the Japan and Euro models as well, most of which are built in North America now anyway.<br /><br />(Like JB's new Benz) ;)

Fly Rod

Commander

:) roscoe <br />Front end of Fords are much better looking then the square box look of a GMC.<br /><br />And I sell mine every three or four years when the "spark plugs"!!!! :p :D need to be changed. And i never have to replace the muffler!!! ;) :cool: