FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I am trying to find replacements for the 2 brackets pictured. Looking for help identifying the part names so I can search eBay or other sites. Parts are from a 1988 Four Winns Horizon - used to attach bimini to the aluminum side windshield frames. Thanks in advance for any help.
Thank you NHGuy. I Googled "Bimini tube clip" this time, rather than just "Bimini hardware". I viewed all the associated images under "tube clip" and found it.
NEW FOURWINNS BOAT CANVAS WINDSHIELD MOUNT YOKE, PART#071-0149