Head bolt part #

MadPikAvenger

Cadet
Thread starter
Joined
May 29, 2012
Messages
17
Howdy,

3.0L Mercruiser (serial #0F287053) looking for the part number (or where to buy) a new set of head bolts. I've searched my fingers raw and can't seem to come with anything.

Thanks!
 

Bondo

Moderator
Staff member
Joined
Apr 17, 2002
Messages
71,535
Re: Head bolt part #

Howdy,

3.0L Mercruiser (serial #0F287053) looking for the part number (or where to buy) a new set of head bolts. I've searched my fingers raw and can't seem to come with anything.

Thanks!

Ayuh,... Go to yer local GM Dealer,.... they might even stock 'em...

If the parts guy has halfa brain, he can look 'em up by application,...
Though I believe they interchange with the SBC's long head bolts
 

Don S

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Joined
Aug 31, 2004
Messages
62,321
Re: Head bolt part #

The Mercruiser part number is 10-34510 for the head bolts.
 

MadPikAvenger

Cadet
Thread starter
Joined
May 29, 2012
Messages
17
Re: Head bolt part #

Ayuh,... Go to yer local GM Dealer,.... they might even stock 'em...

Would I be looking for a particular auto motor (2.5L?) or do you think they'd be able to figure it out for the 3.0 mercruiser?
 
Top