Have you ever shipped a motor????

dolluper

Captain
Re: Have you ever shipped a motor????

That sounds pretty good I shipped lots in Canada usally costing 350 -400 bones That's why I didn't jump in ealier because I'm in Canada .Pack it in plastic there you go .with a tranie maybe 900lbs. Cheapest I shipped was in spare space on a moving van 200 bones with the trannie

TilliamWe

Banned

ndemge...<br /><br />"Just called my freight guy..."<br /><br />You talk like me! "I have this tire guy in Ohio... and now I think I have one in Peoria too!" Ha Ha. I wonder if your Russ, and my guy Jim know that we think they are ours.<br /><br />But seriously, that's a good price on shipping!

f_inscreenname

Commander

Dam ndemge. That is a hell of a price. From dock to dock. Now all I need is a dock. I guess I could have it shipped to the company I work for. That shouldn't be a problem. Should I just say ndemge sent me? How do you pronounce that? I have to get some details worked out with Barry yet. When I do I will call you out. <br /> By the way, is http://www.pyrogear.net/ you? Just looked around there for a second. There may be another reason to come to St Louis. Last year the neighbors thought the stuff I got from South of the Boarder was cool. With that stuff I would be legendary.

NathanY

Commander

Usually on Dock to Dock type shipping, you can go to their terminal and pick it up and could save you more...

KaGee

Admiral

I got my long block shipped from Miami to Toledo via Air freight for $150. I had to pick it up at the terminal. Name od the shipper was Forward Air Freight.

jsfinn

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Hey FSN, I'd offer the dock we've got at our office, but it's about an hour away from you - in Reston. Gimme a shout if you need a hand.

ndemge

Commander

F'n Screen name.... <br />My name is Noel, If you call him, jsut tell russ that I called thursday for a quote for a motor, tell him the amount he quoted, he'll be able to find it.<br /><br />Shipping to a dock does make it cheaper, if you want them to ship to your house, they can, but ask how much more it will be for a delivery truck with a lift gate.

mlagace

Recruit

Long block Anaheim CA. to Wareham, MA, $350, picked up at the terminal.

mlagace

Recruit

Long block Anaheim CA. to Wareham, MA, $350, picked up at the terminal.

f_inscreenname

Commander

I can not believe the offers that are coming from you folks. Dinners, dock space, Your shipping guy! I am very humbled at the moment. You all don't even know me except for a (f_in) screen name and iboats but you all come forward without a hesitation with these offers of help. Wow! All I can say is Thank You. I will find out more about the motor this weekend (if it is a Big Block POS, I may just take the cooling system, ex mans, bell housing and flywheel and buy a rebuild-able motor here). But with you all’s help has left all options open for me. Again Thank you. :eek: :eek: :D

jsfinn

Lieutenant Junior Grade

F_in, my offer was a little selfish .. you have a cool lookin' boat and I want to go on a ride on it. ;)

ndemge

Commander

get yourself a motor f'in?

wajajaja

Chief Petty Officer

just ordered a transmission for my 2k dakoda,from texas to northern nj, home delivery is 200 bucks. for what its worth.

f_inscreenname

Commander

Not yet. My boy is a Philly fan (me, if not the Ravens then N.E.) and I road him hard all week during his celebrating (another reason he hasn't got to it). Needless to say he is a little pissed off at the world today. I got a e-mail around midnight and it said two words and the first one began with fu _ _ . There was a P.S. “repeat” was all it said. After they talk him down off the bridge I will find out. <br /> Thanks