Has Rush finally flipped?

demsvmejm

Master Chief Petty Officer
Re: Has Rush finally flipped?

Originally posted by WillyBWright:<br /> Rush flipped out years ago. I try to listen on my lunch break. He's so Over-the-Top that he makes a great Clown act and that's all he's good for. What scares me is HE ACTUALLY BELIEVES THE TOTAL BS HE SPREADS! Unfortunately, so do a lot of blind-faithed Republicans...as evidenced on a fairly regualr basis on this board among others. :D
The sheople will never learn. With rush it's a case of, if you don't agree with me, you're WRONG!!! <br />That type of narcissism has no place in the public eye. Ther emust be some humility, but rush never shows any.<br /><br />Why his ratings are as high as ever, and he probably is too, is because of the led-around-by-the-nose 'publicans who can't bear to think for themselves need something to bolster their deep-rooted insecurities. <br /><br />And as for the liberals, the republicans need to take a long hard, EYES-WIDE-OPEN look at the current administration. Now there's as liberal an administration as we've seen in many years. Record deficits, military forces in armed combat (not war mind you) in foreign countries. Intrusive assaults on your privacy (read Patriot ACT, among others), citizens and aliens detained for years without formal charges or legal representation, courts ordering baby bush to take action and then being ignored. Runaway energy prices, and all associated expenses, even though the gov't says inflation is low. The legislature trying to but into private people’s lives (Terry Shiavo, even though I disagree with the courts and the “Guardian” husband). These are not the acts of a conservative administration. Government has exploded under dubya. Government should be there to protect the people. This administration has a long record of providing for big business, and the wealthy. Get real. I’ll keep thinking for myself, and voting Democrat, republican, Independent and Liberal, as I see fit.

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

David, every government expands during a time of war. We are at war with a very expensive foe, becuase we have to cover so many bases.<br /><br />I agree with you, there are many sheeple on both sides.<br /><br />Ken

demsvmejm

Originally posted by KenImpZoom:<br /> David, every government expands during a time of war. We are at war with a very expensive foe, becuase we have to cover so many bases.<br /><br />I agree with you, there are many sheeple on both sides.<br /><br />Ken
I'm walking a fine line here, but the revelations of late are proving me right.<br />We chose to battle that foe abroad. We declared war. We invaded Iraq and Afghanistan. Sure some will say we HAD to, but isn't that what bush wanted us to believe? He's got a lot of parallels to Hitler.

demsvmejm

OOPS! Did I really say that? UhOh, the boogie men will be knocking down my door soon. :eek:

eeboater

Commander

Originally posted by mattttt25:<br /> die kagee, die
..... wow. ok.
30.gif

D

DJ

I think I can pick apart lib's comments. <br /><br />1. Rush is opinionated. <br /><br />Yes he is. He admits it. The mainstream media does not.<br /><br />2. That narcism has no place, in the public eye?<br /><br />There are things called on/off switches and channel selectors, on your radio. Learn how to use them. We are not paying the bills as on left leaning NPR.<br /><br />3. Government should be there to protect the people.<br /><br />True, that's it's ONLY real purpose. Not the nanny state. What does one think rounding up terrorists is? Fun? If those people that are rounded up are not US citizens, they have NO US rights.<br /><br />4. Record deficits. <br /><br />War has a tendency to do that. Look at the economies of past admin's. that were wartime. Uh oh, FDR just got gored. <br /><br />Pres. Clinton "cooked" the books with short term loans that came due. (Notice I used his deserved title-Pres. Clinton, not Bush as snearing lib's tend to do.)<br /><br />5. Terry Shiavo.<br /><br />We should be ashamed of that torture/execution.<br /><br />6. Gov't has exploded.<br /><br />9/11. We, as a public, have forgotten. The admin. has not.

KaGee

Admiral

Originally posted by eeboater:<br />
Originally posted by mattttt25:<br /> die kagee, die
..... wow. ok.
30.gif
Bad day at the office matt??? Or are you still anguishing over the Super Bowl? :cool:

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

David, no one is going to arugue with you cause its the same things as hitting your head against the wall. Whatever I say isnt going to change your opinion anyway.<br /><br />Your opinions of Bush are welcome, but comparing him to Hitler is just a troll. You wont find too many bait takers in dockside chat.<br /><br />Ken