FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
HOLY CRAP!!! You made 60 ....well that is absolutely what I told my younger sister this morning. You two share birthday's. Happy Birthday!!! Oh thanks for the snowstorm you sent - it will be here tomorrow
That is one OLD Musky! Happy birthday, Musky! I forgot that you share a birthday with my sister-in-law. Hope Mrs Musky treats you better than you deserve or you will be getting beans and franks for your birthday meal!
Thanks fellas! Thankful I made it to the big 6-0. And can't believe I'm 60.. We were supposed to celebrate our bdays on the beach. Wifes was 2 weeks ago to the day. Just wasn't in the cards this year .
SIL and sisters bday too? Very cool! Happy bday to them.... George Thorogood's too...