Hangover Remidies

Realgun

Commander
Re: Hangover Remidies

2 pounds Tripe -- cut in 1" squares
No offense ladyfish but that American Menudo.<br /><br />Chili powder is not hot at all. Now red chili from Hatch New Mexico now thats Chili!!! The only good chili is fresh chili!<br /><br />Roasted Chili is the smell of New Mexico in September after the harvest. Red is chili that is left on the vine to ripen longer green is good too. :D <br /><br />Tripe is pigs stomach and it stinks it tastes horrible and its very chewy. Basically yuk!<br /><br />Pesole on the other hand about the same recipe excpet you use pork meat rather than stomach.<br /><br />Menudo Mexican Breakfast of Champions!

LadyFish

Admiral

Realgun, I totally agree. I just did a quick search for a recipe so dolluper and some of the yanks here would get the idea.<br /><br />I actually love the taste of it. The hotter the better too.

ehenry

Commander

That is what tripe is, Dave. Why you think they call fallin down, snot slingin drunk The Tripe Face Boogie ! ? ! ? !

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

Tripe Face Boogie<br />-- Bill Payne and Richard Hayward <br /><br />Buffalo'd in buffalo <br />Entertained in Houston <br />New York, yew nork, <br />You gotta choose one <br />Tripe face boogie <br />Boogie my sneakers away <br /> <br />I don't want your money <br />Don't want your time <br />Please don't hype me honey <br />Or I'll give you back your dime <br />Tripe face boogie <br />Boogie my sneakers away <br /> <br />I don't dig potato chips <br />I can't dig torts <br />Tripe my guacamole, baby <br />Tripe my shorts <br /> <br />Hype boogie <br />Tripe boogie <br />Hype boogie <br />All night Long <br /> <br />You bring your guitar <br />And I'll bring the wine <br />We'll blow out our speakers, <br />Just one more time <br /> <br />Tripe face boogie -- Look Out! <br />Give tripe face his way <br />Look Out! <br />Give tripe face his day <br />Look Out! <br />Give tripe face his way <br /> <br />Little Feat 1973

Mr.Ladyfish

Master Chief Petty Officer

The best cure is to not stop drinking. :D I've followed that rule for a long time. Never get hangovers.

Realgun

Commander

LF do you ever get the Hatch green Chili? And I don't know if they raot then in the screened 55 Gallon barrels there.<br /><br />Basically roasted chilli here is sold raw. Chilli is then put in a 55 gallon drum. The whole sack of them. They use a propane torch under it, it sits sideways, and rotates and roasts it. It smells so good!!! Al you do is peel the skins when you get home.

brother chris

Commander

Sorry dude, but the only thing that helps the hangover is to keep drinking....then sleep for 2 days after that.

LadyFish

Admiral

Originally posted by Realgun:<br /> LF do you ever get the Hatch green Chili? And I don't know if they raot then in the screened 55 Gallon barrels there.<br /><br />Basically roasted chilli here is sold raw. Chilli is then put in a 55 gallon drum. The whole sack of them. They use a propane torch under it, it sits sideways, and rotates and roasts it. It smells so good!!! Al you do is peel the skins when you get home.
I've never had Hatch Green Chili. Now I do buy Ancho chilis that are dried and roasted.

62_Kiwi

Lieutenant Junior Grade

WATER!! :D ...and lot's of it.<br /><br />...ask the Ancient Mariner :D

Bondo

Staff member

I discovered the Absolute Best Hangover Cure about 7 Years Ago,...............<br /><br />I Quit Drinking........... :D ;)