Gun Cabinets

gonfishn

Commander
Re: Gun Cabinets

Locks..on door and drawers...yes..<br /><br />What Kind of lighting.<br /><br />1. row of lights/one light/<br />Since it will be mounted on top looking in..i would think a dimmer switch would be good to have.<br /><br />What type of locking device to secure guns in rack..<br /><br />OMC..You show me some kind of draft on what you are thinking..<br /><br />Electric Rod??<br /><br />Some nite lets meet in chat and design something that will work on both sides meaning showcase and secure at same time..You can Email me at<br />Musky403@yahoo<br /><br />Explain the turret system or are ya pulling ths ridgerunners leg..<br /><br />Humidifier...motor type or give me an idea what is needed...

one more cast

Captain

something like this GF....
2003.jpg
.........................................or this > CLICK HERE

gonfishn

Commander

Turret no problem..how many guns per case..this could get pretty large if ya wanted more guns..<br /><br />How about making the cabinet with the glass dimensions then shipping it to customer..that way if ya had to tweak it a little glass person could do it.<br /><br />corner cases no problem just need dimensions..can make cabinet as high as you need it to..<br /><br />Type of wood you want..example hard wood three different stains..or if ya want the real thing the cost could get pretty high..