Gulf coast

Anyone ehere fish the gulf coast around Corpus christi Texas.My home waters is the back bay proper name is Nueces Bay right off of Corpus Christi Bay.We also do some fishing in the Laguna Madre and in Baffin Bay wich in notorious for it huge speckled trout that can get in the 30" range though I have never caught one that big.Mostly fish for redfish and speckled trout though.

69rrvert

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: Gulf coast

I have fished Rockport a few times but I mainly fish at the mouth of the San Bernard River (Freeport area). We made a few trips to Port Isabelle and had a couple good snook trips in South Bay. Here are a few pics from last month while fishing in the back of Cow Trap (San Bernard). My daughter reeled in a 30" red and my son caughta 21" red. Thanks, Steven

Lauren's 30" red:
Resized2.jpg

Resized3.jpg

Landon's 21" red:
Resized4.jpg

Resized6.jpg

jay_merrill

Vice Admiral

Nice Redfish!

I absolutely can not wait until my little man is big enough to have that experience!

???

Nice fish man nothing like fishing with your kids.Mine live in College Station Texas about 4 hours away so we get to go about 3 times a yr but we have a blast.I went out by myself this last week and hit this redfish.

Attachments

• c049bad2d3dc__1275463785000[1].jpg
    c049bad2d3dc__1275463785000[1].jpg
    47 KB · Views: 0