Greatest Movie Line Ever

gonefishie

Commander
Re: Greatest Movie Line Ever

"why do we spend 9 months of our lives trying to get out and then spend the rest of our lives trying to get back in?"<br />Looks Who Talking..

gonefishie

Commander

"Nothing is over until we say it's over. I know what we're gonna do..Toga..Toga..Toga"<br />Animal House.

Skiuseme

Chief Petty Officer

"Does she have big Thieghs? No! Then Whats the problem."<br />Grandpa On grumpy old men

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

here's a few favorites:<br /><br />"I have a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore"<br /><br />"Hasta lavista, baby" <br /><br />"Put the candle back"<br /><br />"Hospital?" <br />"It's a place where they treat sick people, but that's not important now."<br /><br />"Slimy, yet satisfying"<br /><br />"I intend to see to it that any man who wears a pirate brand or sails under a pirate flag gets what he deserves: a short drop and a sudden stop"<br /><br />"I'm disinclined to acquiesce to your request - means 'no'"<br /><br />"Best start believing in ghost stories, Miss Turner, you're in one"<br /><br />almost forgot...<br />"You know I'm training to be a cage-fighter"

Pony

Rear Admiral

Steve Butabi: I miss Doug! <br />Kamehl Butabi: He's in the guest house! He's 20 feet away! <br />Steve Butabi: But he doesn't have cable! <br />Kamehl Butabi: Yes he does! He has Cinemax! <br />Steve Butabi: But he doesn't have HBO!

D

DJ

JB,<br /><br />If you have an "uncut" version of Blazing Saddles, you'll know that is: "We don't need no STINKING badges.<br /><br /> ;) :D :D

D

DJ

?????.<br /><br />Remember: Posting 101. Come back with a COHERENT thought. In other words-THINK-before you respond.

Link

Rear Admiral

"Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn."