Grand Opening

FSHKPR

Ensign
Re: Grand Opening

hey jeff good luck to you. i am sure everything is gonna be great!

Twidget

Commander

Congrats on getting it going. Best of luck throughout the years.

aspeck

Staff member

FSHKPR, yea, with Admiral Jokster and his little buddies there, I am sure everything will be great! YIKES!

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Originally posted by aspeck:<br /> FSHKPR, yea, with Admiral Jokster and his little buddies there, I am sure everything will be great! YIKES!
You betcha speck.<br />I will be armed with my new digital camera just waiting for something to happen. :D

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

I just talked to gonfishn and he wants me to wait till late afternoon when everyone has left, but I think I will sneak in there.<br />He will never notice me in my disguise.<br />
me2.jpg

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

Spinner ... nice.. eerrr.. bonnet.Is that you?! :p <br /><br />Muskie will probably try gettin ya in one of his beds for a 'test drive' .. <br /><br />a little advice ..JUST SAY NO! And run tell the closest adult<br /><br /> :D :p

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

I think you should be wearing that Heppasuit Spinner, Gonfishn would never recognize ya! :D :p BTW could you please stay out of da caves while yer visitin? :p :D

gonfishn

Commander

Thanks folks. (Mattress Etc)s... Outside lights were turned on for first time his evening..They worked cause I had nothing to do with the electrical part of it :D <br /><br />If any of you happen to pass Through Chilicothe Ohio please stop by. The feed bag will be on me. Oh Spinner..Remember this is a g rated site on the kodak moment..<br />Again thanks for the uplift,it means alot from this end..<br /><br />New email is Gonfishn@horizonview.net...Shoot me a line if your ever in the area..

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

(((..as muskie lurks the waters and the duck glides by..)))

FLATHEAD

Captain

Way to go Jeff. I am sure it'll work out real fine for ya. Dont forget to save some time to go fishin.

gonfishn

Commander

I forgot to tell ya Barlow that all newbies who come to the homestead for the first time have to repaint the outhouse..soooooo start thinkn about some colors..

rolmops

Vice Admiral

Gone fishin, If the Amish are backing you up with their craftsmanship in mattress making you have half the battle won.Their carpentry and reliability are great.<br />I live very close to upstate amish land and everybody around here buys their mattresses and for that matter everything else they produce.<br />Good luck with your venture.

gonfishn

Commander

^Thanks rolmops..I have got about ten master craftsman doing my furniture...On the mattress end most I will be making..Developing some different comfort levels..What they can do without electric is beyond me..<br /><br />They are great folks once you get to know them..I gave one of my amish friends a free car wash ticket the other day..he just looked at me and shook his head..kinda like some do here at me sometimes..lol

a_bullfrog_a

Seaman

My matress is shot. I would be<br />willing to be a lab rat for your products.<br />I'll even fill out an evaluation form when <br />I wake up. Great Job with establishing<br />your business and I hope for many years of satisfaction for you.

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

Way ta Go, GF... :D Good luck to ya bud... :) <br />
Gone_fishing_2.gif
<br />Hope you'll still find time to chase the fins with your ducky...

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

Originally posted by gonfishn:<br /> I forgot to tell ya Barlow that all newbies who come to the homestead for the first time have to repaint the outhouse..soooooo start thinkn about some colors..
what and change the color scheme ??? .. you crazy??<br /><br />might add a 'stick-up' or two but, I'd be foolish to think i could do better than the original..<br /><br /> :D <br /><br />BTW spinner .. FRANK called ..he wants his hat back for muskies grand opening .. :D :p