FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
So the rain Is keeping me from moving forward today so ill just post pics of what I've done so far on this project. Can't have to many pic's
You prob. noticed a pic in there that had flooring installed. I had new flooring in and this spring when I uncovered the boat to start back up work on it there was a lot or water inside from a rip in the tarp that I used for the winter months. I have to redo all of that again the right way. Honestly i'm glad that happened cause had I not pulled the flooring out I would not have bothered the check the condition of the rest of the boat. I've learned a ton through the past year on restoring boats the right way so no more cutting corners. Hope you enjoyed the Pic's. More will come with progress.
Was unable to to remove the entire cap so this section has been removed to replace the transom. I'm trying to remove the inner skin as one piece to use as a template on the new transom. I looked into Seacast, it was interesting but the price was too high for me so I'm gonna stick with plywood.