Got the call today that I did'nt ever want to get.. (thoughts and prayers needed

Serentiy

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: Got the call today that I did'nt ever want to get.. (thoughts and prayers ne

Re: Got the call today that I did'nt ever want to get.. (thoughts and prayers ne

Our thoughts and prayers are with this family and you as a close friend. I hope time And God can heal them they will never forget. But it does get easier as time heals<br />Serenity

Triton II

Commander

I'm not religious Snapper, but my family extend our very best wishes for your friends and their tragic loss. They are in our thoughts, my sons were upset when we read this thread.

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

Thank you Triton... I'm not a religious person either, but I'm sure your wishes will help... :) <br /><br /><br />Thoughts, Prayers, Wishes... They may be a little different by definition, but they're all good, and I feel they all accomplish the same task...

Stumpys

Petty Officer 1st Class

Sorry about the bad news snapper. Thoughts and prayers go out...

hayhauler

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I've lifted a prayer for them. What a sad situation.

Limited-Time

Vice Admiral

Our family lost an infant brother/son years back...with the help of fine folks like yourself we moved on. I am sure your friendship will be of comfort to them in their time of need. You and your friends are in our thoughts and prayers.

SoulWinner

Commander

You know Snapper, God doesn't give any of us life for no reason. No matter how long or short your life, God has a plan and reason for you to live it. Who among us can know what He intends to accomplish through this child's brief life; but He does, and I know that she will have done her work for Him when she reaches Him in Heaven. I hope and pray for the family that they will see what God has done through her, in her tiny little life. I pray that a miracle occurs. I pray that peace can find it's way into the torment of their hearts right now. May God deeply and truly bless you all.

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

Thanks, folks... <br /><br />SoulWinner.. You get them windows boarded up and hang on Dude!.... Hope Dennis by-passes ya!.....

CJY

Lieutenant Junior Grade

So sorry Snap to hear your friends faced the greatest fear of them all. God bless.<br /><br />John