Got the call today that I did'nt ever want to get.. (thoughts and prayers needed

RichP1269

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Re: Got the call today that I did'nt ever want to get.. (thoughts and prayers ne

Re: Got the call today that I did'nt ever want to get.. (thoughts and prayers ne

Done

beezee28

Master Chief Petty Officer

It is sad that such a young life have to leave us forever. Send my condolences to your friend and our thoughts and prayers are with you and your friends.

CalicoKid

Lieutenant Commander

You've got it. So sorry.

Vlad D Impeller

Commander

Gee! Snapper, sorry to hear about your friend losing his child, no one should have to go through the pain of losing a child.<br />I hope that his health full recovers and the greiving process is gentle on his family.

rwise

Captain

done<br />thats a terrible thing to have to deal with

bvassel3

Petty Officer 1st Class

Here at iboats.com, our thoughts and prayers certainly are with them!<br /><br />BV

f_inscreenname

Commander

The Nuns in grade school explained when this happened to a classmates family that the child would get a free pass into heaven, not having any sin. So she is in a better place. <br /> I hope the family can take some comfort in that and our prayers go out for them.

QC

Supreme Mariner

Prayers are in from my family too. Hang in there . . .

gaugeguy

Captain

Sorry to hear that Snapper, thoughts are with you and your buddies family.

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

Thanks for the thoughts and prayers, Gang... I'll pass along all of your thoughts and prayers to my friends this evening...<br /><br />The full weight of it did'nt hit me till this morning.. I been "out to lunch" most of the day...<br /><br />Thanks again.. :)

Twidget

Commander

Consider it done.

ErikDC

Petty Officer 1st Class

So sorry, Snapper, my thoughts and prayers are with your friend's family.

Holdimhook

Chief Petty Officer

Prayers sent

Skinnywater

Commander

I'm sorry for their pain and loss and your sadness for your friends Snapper.

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

This is the saddest news. I'm so sorry for the loss of your friends. Of course prayers and thoughts are with them. Hope is with them also. May they be able to take comfort from you and other loved ones around them.<br />Bassy

eurolarva

Rear Admiral

The prayers are coming from Minnesota. Loosing a baby has to be one of the worst things that can happen. Hopefully they will try again.

jamesgreen

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Will do.

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

I don't know two stronger people.. They're real troopers.. The whole family... <br /><br />During the service at the cemetary a little yellow butterfly casually flew right in over the tiny coffin.. Very surreal..<br /><br />Little Allison rests in a beautiful shady spot at the foot of a small tree..
29.gif
She will be visited often..<br /><br />Thanks again to all of you fine iboaters... :)

Reel Poor

Vice Admiral

Geez Snapper <br />Im sorry you had to recieve a call like that. Im also sorry your friend Lenny and all of his family and friends have to cope with such a tradgic loss. Snapper, you, Lenny, Stephanie, Austin, and their family and friends will definately be in our thoughts and prayers.<br /><br />BTW Snapper, that butterfly deal....kinda choked me up. But what a peace-full image it depicts.<br /><br />Hang in there buddy. With time, this too shall pass.

Trent

Captain

Our prayers are with them and you..