Good things you've found on a road, or roadside..

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander
Re: Good things you've found on a road, or roadside..

wallets<br />bunch of odds and ends for boating<br />a few hand tools<br /><br />a new Lakeland truck topper.. :confused: <br /><br /> I've yet to figure that one out. It had a few of the clamps still on the base plate.. :rolleyes:

Formula1974

Petty Officer 1st Class

Found a brand new spade shovel with a little bit of hardend cement on the tip of it right in the middle of the road. I had to move it or run it over so I moved it into the back of the truck... :)

brother chris

Commander

bungee cords galore.<br />A $20 bill, nice and crisp. Dang near killed me though. Drivers behind me were wondering why I was stopping.

Terry H

Lieutenant Commander

A couple years ago I found a nice aluminum handtruck and a box(50#) of clams, on ice. I picked it up and drove around looking for the truck it fell off to no avail. Needless to say it was clams for dinner for a while. And a handtruck I still use. I had a brand new SK 1/4" and 3/8" socketset fall out of the bed of my pickup last year, I stopped right away, but not quick enough to watch some turd making a u turn and running away. I do believe in Karma. Chief ;)

62_Kiwi

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Nothin' :(

Mr.Ladyfish

Master Chief Petty Officer

28 years ago I found something on the side of the road that would change my life forever.<br />LF was a flag person on a road construction project I had been assigned to. :D

LadyFish

Admiral

Originally posted by Mr.Ladyfish:<br /> 28 years ago I found something on the side of the road that would change my life forever.<br />LF was a flag person on a road construction project I had been assigned to. :D
I'm glad your clarified what I was doing hanging out on the side of the road Mr. LF. so people wouldn't get the wrong idea.

SoulWinner

Commander

Here's the best thing I ever found along the side of the road:<br /><br />
sleepybig.jpg
<br /><br />He may be small, but he is one good dog with a HUGE personality.

K Hultgre

Petty Officer 1st Class

Constantly being hassled about what I found on the road "today, yesterday, last week". It's a sickness.<br /><br />Electrical cords<br />Floor Mats (still in my truck)<br />trash can<br />bungie cords <br />gas cans<br />ramp for utility trailer<br />life jackets<br />seat cushions<br />etc.

SoulWinner

Commander

Oh come on guys, someone has to mention how cute Mr Bigglesworth is........

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... ain't he cute, all snuggled up in his little bed-e-by... :)

Straightup

Petty Officer 1st Class

Chains, bungees, the usual..