Good News Fellas!!

NOSLEEP

Commander
Re: Good News Fellas!!

Blah..Blah.. Canadians this, Canadians that.<br />Blah...Blah. We are going to freeze your @ss. :D

Link

Rear Admiral

Now I kinda expect to get whopped up on every once is awhile when posting... but errr hmmm but when I'm not posting!! :D <br /><br />spratt <br />
KaGee, maybe Ohio gets blessed way before Washington, but we won't see nice dry non-rainy overcast days till July 5th...right Link!!??
Yup pretty much somes it up.<br /><br /> KaGee<br />For those who live in Washinton State...<br /><br />
4_1_209.gif
SUCKS TO BE YOU!
4_1_209.gif
<br /><br />Now that aint nice at all!!! <br />And I didnt even say nothin about your BuckWheat football team :D <br /><br />Now spratt this KaGee guy knows when to pick a fight! If it was going to be any other weekend comming up except Christmas and the next one being New Years Eve we could have just hooked up on a lake with our cameras and posted pictures of us catching fish while he is shoveling frozen rain! :p <br />Pretty smart too. Cause he knows that by the time two weeks go by we will have forgot all about this! <br /><br />Ohio 1<br />Wash 0<br />for now anyway! :)

NYMINUTE

Captain

Ohio has a new State Slogan Contest<br />Nominees are :: See the Fire on the Muskelungee River. <br /> Home of the Columbus Flak Jacket. (Available at Walgreens, Osco, and Big Lots.) :D

matthews_jim

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I'm off between Christmas and New Years. Plan on doing some bass fishing those days. No, I won't have to cut a hole in the ice. Sunny Florida - fish 365 days a year! There are exceptions - hard to cast in a hurricane!!!! And before you ask, yes I'm rubbing it in.

KaGee

Admiral

Originally posted by Jim in Orlando:<br /> I'm off between Christmas and New Years. Plan on doing some bass fishing those days. No, I won't have to cut a hole in the ice. Sunny Florida - fish 365 days a year! There are exceptions - hard to cast in a hurricane!!!! And before you ask, yes I'm rubbing it in.
It's the only place where a sabre saw is a "must have" in the tackle box. <br />
Florida.jpg
<br /><br />Must be hard to cast into those holes in the plywood! :D :D <br /><br /> ;)

gaugeguy

Captain

Yup, I'm with KaGee. I'd rather punch a few holes in the ice than go through what Florida did this year.

KaGee

Admiral

OK Link.... ya gets your paybacks sooner than you thought! ARRRRGGGHH!! Local weather bulletin:<br />
The first full day of winter will bring its first winter storm. A Winter Storm Warning is in effect. Snow accumulations will be very large to the south and east of Toledo. Areas such as Cincinnati, Dayton, Columbus and Cleveland are expecting over 10" of snow tonight. Here in the Toledo area accumulations will be tricky and could range from as little as 4" to as much as 8". Stay tuned to News 11 for updates throughout the day on this treacherous storm.
36_1_26.gif

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

I love Houston. I mowed my lawn on Sunday in shorts! :D <br /><br />But here is the most recent forecast (Im dreaming of a white Christmas:D)<br /><br />Thursday Night: Partly cloudy in the evening then mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of rain...snow...or sleet after midnight. Lows in the upper 20s. North winds 15 to 20 mph.<br /> <br /> <br /> Friday: Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of rain...snow...or sleet. Breezy. Highs in the mid 30s. North winds 15 to 25 mph. Wind chill readings 19 to 23.<br /> <br /><br /><br />Ken

spratt

Lieutenant

Originally posted by Link:<br /> <br />Pretty smart too. Cause he knows that by the time two weeks go by we will have forgot all about this!
Link, some have said, those much smarter and wiser than I, that small minds have short memories...<br /> :D ;) :p

spratt

Lieutenant

Local Text Forecast<br />for Port Orchard, WA (98366) <br /><br />Dec 22 Today <br />Partly to mostly cloudy. High near 45F. Winds light and variable. <br /><br />Dec 22 Tonight <br />Clear to partly cloudy. Low 31F. Winds light and variable. <br /><br />Dec 23 Tomorrow <br />Sunshine along with some passing clouds. High 43F. Winds light and variable. <br /><br />Dec 23 Tomorrow night <br />A few clouds from time to time. Low 32F. Winds light and variable. <br /><br />Dec 24 Friday <br />Times of sun and clouds. Highs in the mid 40s and lows in the upper 30s. <br /><br />Dec 25 Saturday <br />Showers. Highs in the mid 40s and lows in the mid 30s. <br /><br />Dec 26 Sunday <br />Showers. Highs in the low 40s and lows in the upper 20s. <br /><br />Dec 27 Monday <br />Snow showers. Highs in the upper 30s and lows in the low 30s. <br /><br />Dec 28 Tuesday <br />More clouds than sun. Highs in the mid 40s and lows in the upper 30s. <br /><br />Dec 29 Wednesday <br />Showers. Highs in the mid 40s and lows in the mid 30s. <br /><br />Dec 30 Thursday <br />Rain and snow showers. Highs in the mid 40s and lows in the low 30s. <br /><br />Dec 31 Friday <br />Times of sun and clouds. Highs in the low 40s and lows in the mid 20s. <br /> <br /><br />Copy and paste this report for about 24 times and you will have our weather report for the next 6 months...<br /><br />I don't want any of y'all folks to be sneakin over here when we ain't lookin so as to be able to enjoy our fine weather!!!!! Link and I have it all under control!!!

NYMINUTE

Captain

Originally posted by spratt:<br /> Local Text Forecast<br />for Port Orchard, WA (98366) <br /><br />Dec 22 Today <br />Partly to mostly cloudy. High near 45F. Winds light and variable. <br /><br />Dec 22 Tonight <br />Clear to partly cloudy. Low 31F. Winds light and variable. <br /><br />Dec 23 Tomorrow <br />Sunshine along with some passing clouds. High 43F. Winds light and variable. <br /><br />Dec 23 Tomorrow night <br />A few clouds from time to time. Low 32F. Winds light and variable. <br /><br />Dec 24 Friday <br />Times of sun and clouds. Highs in the mid 40s and lows in the upper 30s. <br /><br />Dec 25 Saturday <br />Showers. Highs in the mid 40s and lows in the mid 30s. <br /><br />Dec 26 Sunday <br />Showers. Highs in the low 40s and lows in the upper 20s. <br /><br />Dec 27 Monday <br />Snow showers. Highs in the upper 30s and lows in the low 30s. <br /><br />Dec 28 Tuesday <br />More clouds than sun. Highs in the mid 40s and lows in the upper 30s. <br /><br />Dec 29 Wednesday <br />Showers. Highs in the mid 40s and lows in the mid 30s. <br /><br />Dec 30 Thursday <br />Rain and snow showers. Highs in the mid 40s and lows in the low 30s. <br /><br />Dec 31 Friday <br />Times of sun and clouds. Highs in the low 40s and lows in the mid 20s. <br /> <br /><br /><br />I don't want any of y'all folks to be sneakin over here when we ain't lookin so as to be able to enjoy our fine weather!!!!! Link and I have it all under control!!!
33.gif
<br /> AND?