• Coffee with cream.

Votes: 24 33.3%
  • Flavored coffee.

Votes: 15 20.8%

• Total voters

dolluper

Captain
Re: Good Coffee Blends

Pretty boring but instant MAXWELL house and milk gets me going ...Tim's is TOO hot to hang on to.....first coffee I ever had when I was 11 at the lake at the cottage was instant max it was a cold winter day loved it then and still do ....besides that's all that was at the lake so I was forced or go without ......it was sure good

rbh

Fleet Admiral

Pretty boring but instant MAXWELL house and milk gets me going ...Tim's is TOO hot to hang on to.....first coffee I ever had when I was 11 at the lake at the cottage was instant max it was a cold winter day loved it then and still do ....besides that's all that was at the lake so I was forced or go without ......it was sure good

MMM Max instant :D
That was all that was served in our house growing up, it was a special occasion to get mom to pull out the old perculator.

(how many time's did I forget to count the spoon full's in the morning = MUD)

captdag

Cadet

If your down on the Bayou, ask for Community coffee..... dark roast.....

aspeck

Staff member

I like a little milk in my Kauai Blue Mountain Estates blend dark roast, but lately I have been enjoying a little whipped cream instead of the milk. Yum!

The Hammer

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I have a Quisenart coffee maker with a built in grinder. I like using beans from Costa Rica, water filtered through a Brita and put about two or three spoonful of honey per cup. I do use preground for convience and I found that Folgers is pretty good.
Flavoured coffee: yuk
Tim Hortons: yuk, its just hot water no flavour
Starbucks: Usually too bitter so I double the honey( for the price why not)
Now for the national secrete: In Canada anyways, McDonalds switched thier coffee about three years ago and its good. Not like the paint stripper they used to sell. :D

dockwrecker

Lieutenant

My favorite comes from the Jack Mormon Coffee Co. here in SLC. It's a mexican coffee called Cuarenteno that they import and roast fresh for you. Haven't seen it anywhere else, and it'll get your heart beating like a 9 pound hammer! Yummy!