Good Breaking News

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Anti-war protester Cindy Sheehan arrested outside White House -<br />Police arrested Cindy Sheehan during an anti-war protest in front of White House on Monday.

BLU LUNCH

Lieutenant
Re: Good Breaking News

Her son gave his life and W didn't like speaking her mind. TS that's the respect you get from the goverment..........

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Originally posted by Blu Lunch:<br /> Her son gave his life and W didn't like speaking her mind. TS that's the respect you get from the goverment..........
Her son gave his life for his country. Cindy gave the country comic relief.

reddog349

Petty Officer 1st Class

The only good news to come from hurricane Katrina and Rita was the lack of news on Cindy Sheehan

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

That isnt good news, any news about her and her idiot brigade is bad news.<br /><br />She only did this to get in the headlines again and the media of course obliged.<br /><br />Ken

imported_Curmudgeon

Chief Petty Officer

I suspect her son would be real embarrassed. I was particularly impressed by the way she smiled as she was carted off ... what a twit! :(

TwoBallScrewBall

Lieutenant Commander

Everyone knows it's Cindy (a parody by Paul Shanklin).
I highly suggest clicking that link then listening to it as you watch Ken's avatar. Quite entertaining.

stan_deezy

Lieutenant Commander

Originally posted by Stiff Nibbles:<br /> I highly suggest clicking that link then listening to it as you watch Ken's avatar. Quite entertaining.
That is ACE :D :D <br /><br />How the heck did they manage to get Kiz to play along at the same speed :D :D <br /><br /><br />Ps: I thought when you said Good News you were all going to be talking about the Al Qaeda Number 2 being killed in Baghdad?<br /><br /> http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/4285394.stm

ufm82

Master Chief Petty Officer

I've ceased to care. It is kind of amusing to see the left suddenly trying to distance itself from her though. The woman who had "absolute moral authority" to criticize Bush just a month ago now has "gotten off track" by her comments to Hillary. If it weren't so sad it would be laughable. Now it's just pitiful. Cindy needs some counseling for her issues and I don't mean political counseling. <br /><br />UFM82

dogsdad

Lieutenant

Cindy Sheehan did not even raise her son. She divorced his father, and the son lived with him. He was raised by his stepmother. Cindy Sheehan is using her son's death for political purposes...pretty typical of an extreme leftist to callously capitalize on another's misfortune.<br /><br />Cindy Sheehan is the lowest form of human scum.

PW2

Commander

There is nothing sudden about the left tending to distance themselves a bit from Cindy. There have been to my knowledge no credible voices on the left suggesting a "Cut and Run" strategy in Iraq.<br /><br />OTOH, how many more American lives do we want to lose apparently trying to create an Islamic state in Iraq?<br /><br />I have heard no credible plan from either side on how to end this mess in Iraq, but I tend to cut Ms. Sheehan some slack. She lost her son, and other than some cliches we get, it is difficult to understand what we are doing and what specifically is the goal. And what we are doing to achieve that goal.<br /><br /> I don't think I would want her running America's foreign policy, but then I am not too thrilled with those in charge of that now.

oddjob

Commander

Sorry, but Cindy represents the kook left.<br /> :) <br /> The media has carried her water all this way. Their pissed that the rest of the left is not standing next to her. She should assist H.Dean in his fund raising efforts. <br />I'm glad to she her in the news as often as possible. Thank you cindy for saying what most liberals are afraid to say... :D

oddjob

Commander

Blu....I cant believe you left the W on your keyboard!........all the real Bush haters took it off after W stole the first term...lol