Good Breaking News

eeboater

Commander
Re: Good Breaking News

Originally posted by oddjob:<br /> Blu....I cant believe you left the W on your keyboard!........all the real Bush haters took it off after W stole the first term...lol
LOL yeah, what a poser. :p <br /><br /><br />Just foolin around Blu. ;)

BLU LUNCH

Lieutenant

No offence taken, I'm fed with the Rep. party as you can see I'm from Ct and our ex-govenor {R} John Rowland sits in federal prison and totally disgraced this state and Ct. Rep. mayors of two major Ct. cities are in federal prison for coruption. I voted {R.} since Reagan but W. leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Yes I admit it I've been a troll.and lovin' it at times.....Sorry.....

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

Clowns to the left of me,<br />Jokers to the right, here I am,<br />Stuck in the middle with you......<br /> :(

wildbill59

Petty Officer 1st Class

shebags.jpg
<br /><br />Am I seeing things or is the cop going down jiggy on her with his right hand? I hope I'm wrong.

LubeDude

Admiral

Originally posted by snapperbait:<br /> Clowns to the left of me,<br />Jokers to the right, here I am,<br />Stuck in the middle with you......<br /> :(
No, it goes like this, and its the Dems theme song.<br /><br />Clowns to the left of me,<br />Jokers to the right, here I am,<br />Im Stuck on stupid with you......

oddjob

Commander

Cool how the paradies match the photo!...who would have thunk it? :rolleyes: <br /><br />Now I understand the smile/smirk ;)