gonfishn's Grand Opening

tylerin

Commander
Re: gonfishn's Grand Opening

Thats great Jeff, nice pics Spinner. No seductive pics of you on one of them comfy mattresses Spinner :confused: :D

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Originally posted by tylerin:<br /> Thats great Jeff, nice pics Spinner. No seductive pics of you on one of them comfy mattresses Spinner :confused: :D
Nope, the wife beat me to it tylerin. :D

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

it's a redneck toys-r-us? :p (jk)<br /><br />lookin good jeff! and les, think the mrs is hinting.<br />wink,wink...<br /><br />the buffett is way cool, but that fu-chest is<br />awesome!!! what a great idea for the spare room.<br />how many grandma lures does it cost?

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

Thanks for the directions Les. Chillicothe is just a hard spit from where I live. Soon as the weather and current events clear up, think herself and I will take a drive to GF's place and take a gander. No kiddin'....I really like that Hutch... :)

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant

That hutch is really cool. I do like the idea of that fu-chest too.<br />Maybe after all the kids move out.<br /><br />Thanks for the pics SBN. Jeff, the place looks great! <br /><br />I will try to stop by next time I am in the area.<br /><br />AK Chappy

SoulWinner

Commander

I really love to see folks make a successful business. My wife and I have two, and love it. We wish you guys the very best with your new enterprise.

gonfishn

Commander

WOW....<br /><br />Didn't know ole spinner was going to put all that on here..Thanks for the lift..<br />We had about 100 folks through the store Saturday..My amish friends were there to answer questions which were alot..<br />Got run my mouth on the radio for about two hours..Went with the country station of course..<br />Will be doing my own radio spots so you may hear me if your in the area..My Amish friends here call me the mouth of the south cause I never shut up(don't understand)<br />Alot of hard work went into this new journey but in ten years I will be up at the homestead waiting for all of you to come a fishn(whats that) :D <br /><br />If you folks ever have questions or if I can help ya out in any way please email me...To tell you the truth I was going through withdrawal here by not being able to check in here and see what was going on every day<br /><br />If all goes well my first franchise should be up and running by September.. A special thanks to Spinner...It mean't alot to me to see the grizzly one in our store that day<br /><br />Jeff