Gonfishn May be gone...

FLATHEAD

Captain
Re: Gonfishn May be gone...

Take a little time away for a bit GF. Go wet a line and haul in a big ole gator, It'll do the trick

11 footer

Lieutenant

Way to sensitive, GF.<br /><br />I just read the thread, all DJ did was state his mind. Maybe without realizing you where joking around a bit, but he didn't say anything wrong.<br /><br />I end up siding with the mods on here often. I;ve been poofed, for good reason every time.These mods do a better job then the mods on any other forums that I read. Iboats puts up with a lot of crap from a few here in DC who think they can rule the forum just because they have nothing better to do then sit on the computer and con people into liking them. These people know who they are.<br /><br />Lets show a little respect for these guys, DJ's alright by me.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

HEY!! What the. . . ???<br /><br />Be cool, Jeff. It would be a dull world if we all agreed. . . on anything.<br /><br />Your humor offended some folks. That's all. Let it go. <br /><br />Let SBN be your model. He amuses us all most of the time. When someone doesn't like his humor, he just lets it slide off and goes on.<br /><br />Hang around. We need an Esox nut to talk to. :)

aspeck

Staff member

Flahthead, good to see your post here! How is everything with the new location?

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

Make that two who glad to see a Flathead post again. Hope everything is fine.

bubbakat

Captain

Lot of good advice here jeff.<br />Flathead good to see you again.

Link

Rear Admiral

I think Flahthead nailed it<br />
Take a little time away for a bit GF. Go wet a line and haul in a big ole gator, It'll do the trick