Go ahead and vote!!!!

gaugeguy

Captain
Re: Go ahead and vote!!!!

Originally posted by tylerin:<br /> Gauge, get Carp a tissue would you :p I can't stand watching bald guys cry :D
Heck with that, I want to give him a Patton...<br /><br />SNAP OUT OF IT, MAN :D

Carphunter

Commander

Sorry guys..............whoops, I did it again. <br /><br />'Ol Carpy had somethin bad happen this morning. :( <br />Somethin thats kinda botherin me.<br /><br />Gimme a little bit, and i'll be back to normal.

ChrisMcLaughlin

Petty Officer 1st Class

Definitely Maryanne. I have my wife dress up like her every once in a while. Keeps things fresh you know!

tylerin

Commander

Definitely Maryanne. I have my wife dress up like her every once in a while. Keeps things fresh you know!<br />
Thats all good, as long as you ain't dressing up like Ginger ;)

JoeW

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Yep, Maryanne was the hot one. <br /><br />She still hot if you ask me.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Wow! You guys are really bored today. :)

let me see i would get drunk go to bed with maryanne,dream of ginger and wake up with mrs. howel yea that sounds about right :eek:

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

I would have fixed the two foot hole in the boat and gotten back to land, so I could have more choices.<br /><br />Ken

gaugeguy

Captain

Originally posted by kenimpzoom:<br /> I would have fixed the two foot hole in the boat and gotten back to land, so I could have more choices.<br /><br />
Think about it, Ginger and Maryann were about the best the Skipper, Professor and Gilligan were ever gonna get. I wouldn't have fixed the boat either ;)

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

stranded on Island? both (one can dream...) LOL<br />reality? mary anne, ginger would be HIGH maintainence!<br />of course I would take catwoman over both :p

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

"No dear, I don't think any of them are married. You know I would take you anytime over them 2 hags"

Kenneth Brown

Captain

Ya SBN, We see shes standing over your shoulder.<br /><br />Maryann by a long shot.<br /><br />TE and GG are just too funny today!