FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I will be making 3/8 teak plugs to insert into counterbored holes, to cover screwheads. Is it better to use a wood glue, or is 5200 adheisive sealer better? I want to be able to remove them if I had to.
after 35 years of fine carpentry, use elmers white glue, and immediately clean any excess with damp rag. this will not leave a glue mark on the surrounding wood. then oil or varnish.