Glastron fish/ski seats wobble

s2k

Recruit
I'd like to start my first post with saying thanks for the knowledge I've learned over the past month lurking especially the used boat buying guide.

So I bought a 2005 glastron mx185 and the rear seats that pop out to turn into fishing seats wobble. The plastic bushing that's at the bottom of the bases have cracked and broken. Is there a replacement bushing that I can't find or do I need a new base. The bases are 7"x7". Thank you

Attachments

• photo338037.jpg
    photo338037.jpg
    704.8 KB · Views: 0
  • photo338038.jpg
    photo338038.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • photo338039.jpg
    photo338039.jpg
    924.9 KB · Views: 0

Texasmark

Supreme Mariner
I'd contact Glastron if you can't find a mfgr. name on the seat somewhere. If no help, I'd google marine seats, or boat seats and browse the suppliers till you found your seat and go from there. My guess is that if this is an issue, parts will be available online. If a seldom occurring problem then mount replacement may be the only option. Course, where are you going to get your mount to fit your seat? Probably need to know the seat mfgr. to accomplish that. My boats have had different styles of seat to boat interfaces. ebay has odd ball parts for sale and I frequent them often for hard to find items.