glassmaster parts

monk-monk

Chief Petty Officer
i have an old glassmaster boat that im getting ready to take to the landfill, it has some pretty nice accesories that im going to remove: it has a nice aluminum glove box door, it has the side mirrors and complete windshield! i have no need for these parts but im not going to trash them as i figure there might be a glassmaster enthusiast that would want them! don't want a bunch of money for the parts as much as i would like them to end up going to somebody with an old glassmaster boat that would like them! how do i find the people that might want these parts

monk-monk

Chief Petty Officer
Re: glassmaster parts

hey shadyj7, yeah, i will take some pics of the good parts, not really sure how to download them here on iboats, i remember having problems trying to post some pics awhile back here on iboats? i appreciate your reply, like i stated previously, i'm just trying to find the right person that could really use these parts! keep in touch as i will try to post the pics in the next day or two! thanx

TNWebwise

Cadet

I need odd parts, got any pics... need it moved to dump for ya?

1976GM

Cadet

Could you email me some pics of the parts if you still have them? I'd be interested!

TNWebwise

Cadet

Send pics or contact me privately so I can pickup some parts.

frankd

Recruit

Where are you located? I've got a '72 17' Glassmaster I could use parts for.