George W. isnt doing anything about Frances!!

LubeDude

Admiral
Can you believe Gorge W. is going ahead with the convention when he could be working at stopping Frances???<br /><br />Kerry could stop it and would do everything he could to do so. How??? Knowone knows, but Im sure him and Edwards have a plan. :D :D :D <br /><br />Ya, this might be taken as a troll!!

12Footer

Fleet Admiral
Re: George W. isnt doing anything about Frances!!

Yup...Definate troll. But still funny :)

62_Kiwi

Lieutenant Junior Grade

....sounds more like a job for the man who "invented the internet". :D ;)

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

I suggest Kerry save the day. He could stand on high and editorialize and filibuster to Frances. <br /><br />The result would be a confused Frances, thus causing a meltdown due to flip flop indecision. Frances weakens, all is well!!!!!!!!!

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Or he can throw spitballs at it !!

SlowlySinking

Master Chief Petty Officer

Let's think about this, a hurricane is a lot of rotating hot air and Kerry puts a spin on ,,,,,,,,,, well ,,,, what can I say.

crab bait

Captain

or he could 'flip-flop' it back to the caymens..<br /><br />( did i just say that )

KaGee

Admiral

Why would W stop the storm....HE STARTED IT!!!! ;)

jsmcc

Cadet

After a drop of rain hit him he would beg for a purple heart, three more drops and he would be gone.

Ralph 123

Captain

He actually did stop the storm before he let it go... Flipper that is...<br /><br />GW knows the storm is coming. He has warned the people. He wants them to get out of the way and be safe. He will console those who are touched by the ferocity of the storm. He will help them rebuild their lives and move forward. He would have altered its course but the line to the almighty was busy. He did leave a message though. So there is hope :)

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

After a drop of rain hit him he would beg for a purple heart, three more drops and he would be gone.
:D :D :D Exactly!

LubeDude

Admiral

I just knew we would have fun with this. :D :D :D

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

The Boy Lawyer Edwards will threaten Frances with a huge law suit. <br /><br />Also Edwards will slap a restraining order on Frances preventing any contact with the mainland.

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

I thought Francis was a mule. Must have re-encarnated as a hurricane. Oh those dems are witty!

crab bait

Captain

your sure are right..<br /><br />"an help is on the way "

grandx

Petty Officer 1st Class

I don't consider myself either liberal or conservative. There are issues on both sides I agree and disagree with. We have but only 2 real choices for president, you can't possibly expect every issue to be resolved so you must determine which are the most important and who will work toward your will. I believe security/terrorism and the economy are the top of my list. I, as many lost alot of money after 911 and have been slowly gaining it back so I'm happy with the economy considering the circumstances, everyone knew the investment bubble under Clinton would eventually burst, many of the wallstreet theives have been busted (under Bush). I don't believe in being pushed around or having my patience tested, so I'm for bringing the fight to the ones who want it. You can't pacify the entire world before you make a decision to take action, so the heck with the UN (France, Schroeder, Russia). GW has done the right thing in my book, maybe leans a bit to big oil, but wake up and smell the coffee, oil is what makes the world go around like it or not. Leaders must have an opinion, make a stance and be determined, without that you can't "lead". I don't see these attributes with Kerry, in my book he is a "girly boy", and as predictable as the weather... I'll give GW another 4 years and I cannot conceive how any clear thinking American could see things differently. My Best to all of you boaters, I hope to take a couple good kids fishing this holiday weekend, hope you guys have a good one too.

LubeDude

Admiral

GrandX :<br /><br />Whats your post have to do with Frances??? :confused:

aspeck

Staff member

I think GrandX meant that one for the "Are All Boaters Republicans" post.<br /><br />Either that or one of Spinner's friends got too him. HA!

samagee

Chief Petty Officer

Nah, Kerry and crew are buying stock in a plywood company near Florida right now.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

OMG, that would mean PW2 would become a Floridian!! Aaaahahhhh!! Vote fer Bush!