George on vacation

txswinner

Banned
Ain't it great, we are at war, young men and women dying every day and our fearless, I did not know I was supposed to show up at National Guard Training leader is taking a 5 week vacation. I have had enough of his flag waving "Bring it on!!!" bs while he sits back. How about you?

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: George on vacation

Originally posted by txswinner:<br /> you guys are right, I should give up as well.
Naaa, I am just yawning at the troll. :rolleyes:

eeboater

Commander

Tx,<br /><br />Do you know anything about what he does in TX? Are you sure you live there?<br /><br />He basically does everything he does in the white house. Except he can take a break. Give him a break.<br /><br />Instead of regurgitating the talking points, try reading a bit about it first.<br /><br />Sean

txswinner

Banned

Yep, actually know more about him than you would open your ears to hear, but that is another story. Just what do you think it does to the morale of the soldiers to hear the President is on a 5 yes FIVE week vacation. I know he performs gov. duties but is it really the right image.

eeboater

Commander

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: <br /><br />He's done more work in the past year than Clinton did in 8.<br /><br />I'm not concerned. I'm willing to bet the troops aren't hacked off either.<br /><br />Funny, you guys show concern for the troops now.<br /><br />Sean

txswinner

Banned

First the you guys remark is dumb. I was not a blind supporter of Clinton either as you seem to be of George, perhaps I am not the only one who needs to open their eyes. Just because someone claims to be a conservative, liberal, demo, rep or whatever does not mean I have to take a side for or against them in every action taken. I still believe in thinking.<br /><br />Oh yeah, eeboat, I served USMC 69-70 vietnam not that it makes me any better or smarter but I am not necessarily a left wing liberal whatever you think you guys means. And I do support the troops and always have just do not want to put them in harms way so we can pay $2.50 for gasoline. <br /><br />Also, don't we have control of all the oil in Iraq, why is there a gas shortage since there is now lots more oil available. Hummmmmmmmm let me think!

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

txswinner you are arguing about sematics.<br /><br />The media calls it a "vacation".<br /><br />Can you please explain what exactly Presdent Bush will be doing differntly on his vacation, besides waking up in a different bed.<br /><br /><br />Dont be such a sucker for the idiot media and the liberal BS.<br /><br />Ken

mrbscott19

Chief Petty Officer

It should also be known that the current Prez has set the all-time record for days on vacation by a President, and all while the country is at war. Why am I not surprised?

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

troll is baiting someone into an argument, except the bait here is inflammatory remarks meant to get inflamatory responses.<br /><br />Ken

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Originally posted by KenImpZoom:<br /> Can you please explain what exactly Presdent Bush will be doing differntly on his vacation, besides waking up in a different bed.<br />
You still didnt answer my question.<br /><br />Ken

mikeandronda

Lieutenant Commander

The guy has got the worst and hardest job in this country......and hey maybe the world. Why should he get a break? We should work him till he is comply worn out and he makes a mistake......oh wait I bet you and all your liberal buddies would love that then you might a have a real reason to complain...........Let me ask you txswinner and mrbscott, when you take a vacation do you do any work? I bet not. I bet he is close to just as busy as he is when hes at the white house. You guys are funny, funny in bad way.......next time you want to troll at least bring up a subject that is really a concern and quit wasting bandwith, unless you enjoy getting spanked :D

Twidget

Commander

Well, I'm a vet and 'vacation' doesn't bother me. I guess more importantly, my 2 brother in laws that just got back from Iraq dont seem to mind too much either. What seems to bother them the most is the PC manner in which the war is being fought.

oddjob

Commander

Originally posted by txswinner:<br /> ok, call me stupid, SBN, what is a troll?
Since SBN didnt ablidge on your first request, allow me:<br /><br />....Your stupid..Thanks for the invite.<br /><br />BTW What branch, unit, and area did you serve in Nam.......?<br /><br />Your daddy must be proud of you:<br /><br />
It's a cat. People put up with more for cats than you would for a dog. It is the matter of the beast. I go with my Dad. If you have a cat that doesn't listen then field goal. It will then listen or run away. A no loose situation.

txswinner

Banned

And by the way, not exactly a liberal, I am for death penalty, prayer in schools, protection of the US Flag, VA benefits, removing illegals, less gov., cutting welfare to those that should not need, and other stuff too. I am 100% behind getting Bin Laden and eliminating terrorist. I just do not want to give up freedom and am opposed to war in Iraq. Oh yeah, I do not like Ted Kennedy and agree he should be in prison along with Jane Fonda. Sorry that my post was a troll just was interested in how others felt.