FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
The Costco here sells Prime along with Choice. Looks good, but wife says the choice rib-eyes are expensive enough, and they are usually tender and tasty medium rare
They sell the whole Ribeye for $6.99/lb. I usually buy that and cut them myself. I can cut them as thick as I want and then use the foodsaver to freeze whatever I don't grill that day. Thats a really good price, and its really good meat.
The thing that everyone forgets, it has JUST as much to do with how you cook the meat (probably more) than the meat itself. It doesn't take much to ruin a really good cut of meat.....no matter how expensive it is
They sell the whole Ribeye for $6.99/lb. I usually buy that and cut them myself. I can cut them as thick as I want and then use the foodsaver to freeze whatever I don't grill that day. Thats a really good price, and its really good meat.
The thing that everyone forgets, it has JUST as much to do with how you cook the meat (probably more) than the meat itself. It doesn't take much to ruin a really good cut of meat.....no matter how expensive it is