FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Im thinking about adding a gear lube resovoir on my wellcraft elite with alpha 1! I just rebuilt the drive do to water intrustion and thought this would be a good idea! How many have done this and is it worth it? Thanks
flipbro;
Yes I think it is ! I put one on my last boat and ran it for about ten years.Liked the option of keeping an eye on things. Cheap ins.
Good Luck