Gaugeguy

tylerin

Commander
Re: Gaugeguy

from Carp, Tylerin, you look like a pansy in your hat. <br />
At least there's hair under it ;) <br />
quote from Ak Chappy Alright Carpy,<br />I just did a map search. I remembered my wife mentioning Corydon. You are less than 50 miles from where she grew up. She was born and raised in Otwell, but Jasper is the largest and closest "real" city. I know you'll know what I mean Her Grandmother lived in Evansville and a lot of her family still does. <br />Talk about a small world!
I know where you guys are talking about.....thats where the family tree don't FORK .......right? :D

gaugeguy

Captain

Originally posted by tylerin:<br />I know where you guys are talking about.....thats where the family tree don't FORK .......right? :D
I'd like to introduce you to my wife, cousin, aunt, grandmother, niece and daughter....her name is Alice :D :D :D

Carphunter

Commander

Chappy, yes, I know Jasper very well. Great little town. Some of the nicest people I have ever met. Very stong German heritage, in fact, there is a town in Germany called Jasper also, supposedly, Jasper Indiana has tried to recreate some of the German town in their town. Definitily a small world!<br /><br />
GG said;<br />I would like to introduce you to my lover, girlfriend, sweety, hotcakes, sugar butt, cutie pie.........her name is Tylerin. :D :D :D
........Huh, thats wierd......I guess I always knew. ;)

aspeck

Staff member

Or is it GG and Ty that have been busted?

gaugeguy

Captain

Originally posted by aspeck:<br /> Or is it GG and Ty that have been busted?
Can't be too busted, everyone knows Carps views on homosexuality...but he invited me on a turkey hunt :confused: I think the button is busted :p :D

Carphunter

Commander

Gaugeguy said:<br />Everybody knows my views on homosexuality,....... now where's my good buddy Tylerin!
Nope,..........quote button seems to be workin fine. :D

tylerin

Commander

Well Gauge let us know how it goes ....I hear Carpy can really "Gobble Gobble" ;) :D

KaGee

Admiral

Me thinks this is the only wild turkey you guys will be takin down...<br /><br />
big_101.gif
<br /><br />
10_7_3.gif