G.W. Invader Bravo

Bravo

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Re: G.W. Invader Bravo

Update: Stringers are done and secure. The floor has been cut to shape, fuel tank is in, but I can't install the forward part of said floor until my carpet gets here. I wanna get the ski locker carpeted before laying the floor in place. It will be much easier it seems. I wound up going with a 28 oz "luxury" deal that seems to be rather comfy. I had a hard time deciding on which one to go with and debated for a few days on which one to go with, but in the end I splurged on this.

http://www.boatcarpetbuys.com/scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=21

I hope it will be worth it in the end. I had a sample sent to me and even though it was a tiny piece, it looks to be a good color match. (so says my better half) I also ordered in a new bilge pump and drain tube, blower and vent tube and marine fuel line. Those are something that I won't do without, lol! Safety should always be taken into consideration, and its cheap insurance. I'm really getting excited about splashing this thing soon... Getting closer to putting the cap back on!

Bravo

Petty Officer 3rd Class

Fed Ex brought me something today!!:D:D

formulaf3ls

Recruit

I have a 1992 G W Invader Bravo 200ES with a 5.7 260 HP Mercruiser and the boat handle vert well. Is the floor fiberglas or marine plywood? I looked at your pictures and you went for the total rebuild. My seat is not as solid as I would like it to be. Thanks