Future newer Sea Nymph 14R

SeaNymph Man

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Thread starter
Joined
Apr 23, 2009
Messages
109
Since having my ole 1973 Sea Nymph 14R "Big Water" boat which I bought spring of this year,I have fallen in love with Sea Nymph boats,...so having
said that,I am considering searching for a much newer model of the same
boat,...possibly 1990,or newer. These 14Rs are nice boats to fish out of
for being a utility-v bottom tiller steer boat. They have that wide beam I like
and gives me more stretch out room than my old A-14 Lund did. A Lund
dealer is trying to get me to trade the ole Sea Nymph,but with our economy
the way it is,I am sticking with used boats I can pay cash for and staying
with Sea Nymph. What would a 1990,or newer,14R Sea Nymph go for if I
find one in really good shape?
 

Huron Angler

Admiral
Joined
Apr 7, 2009
Messages
6,025
Re: Future newer Sea Nymph 14R

What would a 1990,or newer,14R Sea Nymph go for if I
find one in really good shape?

This one's going for $1600 :D
And it comes with a 9.9 Gamefisher. I happened to notice it while I was looking for a 3-10hp 1960s Mercury outboard for my 12' Aerocraft. By the way I grew up fishing, skiing and tubing on our 19' Sea Nymph Fish-N-Ski and I've always loved their aluminum boats. My dad has a 1990 Fishing Machine 16' that we love and he just bought a brand new 60hp Rude. Great boats, good luck with the search.
3n53ke3o75O25P05Se98s03f3330980d511f2.jpg

3n73kf3md5O35R05Sd98s4c6307f134cb1ca2.jpg

3ka3m43lb5O25Qb5S498s3d9ecae81fb51e10.jpg

3p33o93l05O95P95S698sa6b9c02becaf13a2.jpg

1992 Sea Nymph 14R Aluminum fishing boat . 94' Sears Gamefisher 9.9HP outboard w/ river runner prop protector and tank. Dual swivel and slide seats, oars , Golden rule, Rod saver 6-rod , and achor . Shor Landr trailer w/ new winch strap and flush mount LED tail lights this year .Always stored inside . Runs great and can be test drove before purchase.
http://lansing.craigslist.org/boa/1346423626.html
 

SeaNymph Man

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Thread starter
Joined
Apr 23, 2009
Messages
109
Re: Future newer Sea Nymph 14R

That is a darn nice looking rig. But what I was wondering if I could find the boat
only w/o a motor and stick my motor on it. But hey,...if I can find one like that
with at least a 15 HP motor(preferrably Evinrude,of course),and trailer at a dealer,I could trade the one I have for a newer model like the one pictured.
 
Top