Funny "TLC needed" boat ads on Craigslist.

Watermann

Starmada Splash of the Year 2014
Very cool boat but the trailer looks a bit odd🤔https://philadelphia.craigslist.org/boa/5655120876.html

Looks like the neighbors missing lawn mower wheels and tires have been found. :lol:

00R0R_7jCrvndz7cX_600x450.jpg

Last edited:

Captain Ollie West

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Redneck engineering at it finest! The extension and hot wheels tires are scary. It looks like a 2x6 was added as a brace for the winch post.

The ladder is actually an interesting idea.

Maclin

Admiral
Ladder is ok, but makes the trailer heavier, just seems like the trailer is for something else like a sailboat or similar, not a big block jetster.

Teamster

Lieutenant Commander
I need one for the Carver when I'm by myself

Give that guy a call,...Get a price quote,..

I don't know how much he gets,

The people that I see with them really like them, Makes launching and loading solo easier,...

Even getting into the boat in the garage or driveway is easier,..

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
and it ran great 20 years ago...

It actually might not be bad if the motor turns - looked at it again. Looks as if it was not sitting in the field but pulled out from under the pole barn to take pics. Not the crass is not growing up around like its been outside for decades being mowed around, and the grass underneath is not dead.

01313_lbUEU1OaWlJ_600x450.jpg

offer $300 to haul it away and you have lots of cleats, seat hardware, trolling motor a trailer and a a motor that possibly runs. Plus the controls.