FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
The gas gauge does not work. I have looked everywhere on this 1999 Sylvan deckboat. It is a 2230. Can anyone give me some advice as to where I can find the unit?
Thanks for the responses. I was hoping there was an entry hole above the sending unit but apparently not or no one is sure. There is a section of the floor that is screwed down and sealed with silicone caulking. I will dig that out and open it up to see if the unit is hidden there.