FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I cubic foot of water has 7.48 gallons....I use 7.5 for easier math in my head. If you are dividing by 231 than you are multiplying by inches and not feet. Either way works.
I purchased a 1995 24' Suntracker Party barge and was wondering if someone knows the capacity of the fuel tank?[/QUOTE If you got a gauge ck it for how much is showing, then fill it up,do a little math should get you capacity.