fuel gauge below empty

jonz

Cadet
Thread starter
Joined
Jan 29, 2012
Messages
29
Hey guys, I all confussion of my last mistake, lot track of post on fuel gauge. It reads below empty no matter how much fuel I have in the tank. Glastron gs 205 1996. How do I test to see if its the gauge or the sender. Thanks for any reply. Jonz
 

Bondo

Moderator
Staff member
Joined
Apr 17, 2002
Messages
71,535
Re: fuel gauge below empty

Hey guys, I all confussion of my last mistake, lot track of post on fuel gauge. It reads below empty no matter how much fuel I have in the tank. Glastron gs 205 1996. How do I test to see if its the gauge or the sender. Thanks for any reply. Jonz

Ayuh,... Right here...
 

jonz

Cadet
Thread starter
Joined
Jan 29, 2012
Messages
29
Re: fuel gauge below empty

Sorry about spelling not that good with my tablet or did I spell that right!
 

Bondo

Moderator
Staff member
Joined
Apr 17, 2002
Messages
71,535
Re: fuel gauge below empty

Sorry about spelling not that good with my tablet or did I spell that right!

huh,..??

I just clicked on yer name, 'n scrolled down to the bottom of yer list of posts to find yer missin' thread...
 

jonz

Cadet
Thread starter
Joined
Jan 29, 2012
Messages
29
Re: fuel gauge below empty

thanks bond-0 every day catching on to more of what make this site work and short cuts thanks for info. Jonz
 
Top