FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Also looking for this info, I want to make sure a 1957 25 HP Sea King has a fuel pump and does not need pressurized duel hoses. Thanks, hope I do not jack your post.
Also looking for this info, I want to make sure a 1957 25 HP Sea King has a fuel pump and does not need pressurized duel hoses. Thanks, hope I do not jack your post.
Hijacking is bad form mostly because it confuses everthing the original post your post and most of the answers.
Your motor uses a single line system with a fuel pump.
Connector will have two pins a latch pin and a gas line pin.Two line tank has a 3 pin connectior a latch pin an air to tank pin and a gas line pin.