Free Boat, This thing is a badboy!

gazza2007au

Chief Petty Officer
This will be my centre console im adding the top section to fit a 9inch fish finder and possibly a 10inch android tablet to run mercury vessel view i may recess the screens or use velcro to attach them022.jpg

gazza2007au

Chief Petty Officer
The rear floor on both sides and the bow floor all need to be glassed under neath than glued down, this is how she looks right now, and the whole boat picture is how she will end up i have decided to build the cabin rather than center console017.jpg016.jpg015.jpg014.jpg013 - Copy.jpg

Baylinerchuck

Commander
Hopefully those seats are a bit more sturdy than the Wise seats I bought for my Bayliner years ago. Dang things had plastic bottoms that I guess were thin and moved all over the place. I hated those seats, ha ha.
I liked the idea of rot proof plastic, but after that experience, much prefer metal.

gazza2007au

Chief Petty Officer
Hopefully those seats are a bit more sturdy than the Wise seats I bought for my Bayliner years ago. Dang things had plastic bottoms that I guess were thin and moved all over the place. I hated those seats, ha ha.
I liked the idea of rot proof plastic, but after that experience, much prefer metal.
Bugger, i hope these seats are ok