Fox News has declared Ohio for Bush!!!!!!!!

woodrat

Ensign
Re: Fox News has declared Ohio for Bush!!!!!!!!

yes, the democrats are sure looking pretty sorry. if they can't beat W in 2004, what the heck are they good for? :rolleyes:

woodrat

Ensign

269? What news outlet are you watching? Ap still says 249 to 221. Fox news hardly even counts as a news outlet if you're talking about politics.

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

NBC, MSNBC, FOX, but if you think that Kerry will get 3 of the 4 remaining votes, yep they are clearly irresponsible.<br /><br />They have retained a consortium of mathamaticians democrats, republicans, pollsters, decades of voting trends of remaining outstanding polls, and the fact that Bush is up by three million nationally.<br /><br />But they were wrong last year......

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Fox and NBC both have it 269 to 207.

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

Ohio has election laws and procedures that will be difficult for the 3000 lawyers Kerry has in the state to contest. <br /><br />It may be close but it won't be a political circus like florida last election year.<br /><br />But if Fox in its predictions are so off why is John Kerrys camp quiet and depressed?<br /><br />I hope he has the guts to conceed but it won't suprise me if he sicks the lawyers on the state of Ohio.

Link

Rear Admiral

Guys Im still up watching and Kerry just dispatched Clintoons Lawer to Ohio... I'm waiting to see :(

dogsdad

Lieutenant

A repeat of the Florida tantrums! I guess it would be proper to expect one buffoon to mimic another.<br /><br /><br />-dd-

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Clinton and Carville are yesterday's news. Ain't gonna help him at all. Same as Clinton getting out of his sick bed to campaign for Kerry. Where'd it get him?

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by dogsdad:<br /> A repeat of the Florida tantrums! I guess it would be proper to expect one buffoon to mimic another.<br /><br /><br />-dd-
I'm sure of that, dogsdad. I wondered when the tantrums would start. I can just see Kerry pacing the floor, in desperate need of a Botox injection, scheming and fuming how all of his lies and prevarications did him no good. He's saying, if I'd just lied a little bit more.

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

If kerry protests, it won't be near as much fun as gore's red faced tantrums. <br /><br />Bush should start protesting Wisconsin right after kerry protests Ohio. Plenty of fraud here, just follow the cigarette butts.

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

Kerry just sent a boy out to do a man's job.<br /><br />Hey two machines in Iowa broke, dispatch a couple of hundred lawyers - pronto!!!!!

datawire

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Hmmmm - where would they find one Pointer?

woodrat

Ensign

now ap says 249 to 225. looks like bush is 3.7 million votes ahead, better than the last time when he actually lost the popular vote. I've been predicting a bush victory for at least two months now, so I'm not surprised at all.

cc lancer

Petty Officer 1st Class

Stop...please Stop....<br />Dan Rather of CBS has NOT conceded this election [even though he is stuttering], says Mr. Kerry still has a chance.

62_Kiwi

Lieutenant Junior Grade

The news is looking good from here Boomyal !! :D :D You know it when you can see the desperation in the eyes of those commie news readers... :D :D

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

You know that Ron Reagan (son of the former president) is a little weasel.... Watching him tonight makes me want to punch out the TV...

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Thank God. Seriously.<br />Now, as for Ohio holding-up the decission....

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by 62_Kiwi:<br /> The news is looking good from here Boomyal !! :D :D You know it when you can see the desperation in the eyes of those commie news readers... :D :D
:D :D :D :D

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

ABC, just called Nevada for Bush. 274!!!!!!!!!

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by POINTER94:<br /> ABC, just called Nevada for Bush. 274!!!!!!!!!
I can hear the Fat Lady tuning up, Pointer!