found a guy sleeping in my boat

Bass Man Bruce

Lieutenant
Re: found a guy sleeping in my boat

Bigbad, maybe if you got one of those Hav-a-hart live traps you could humanely remove this guy and then release him in his natural environment. :p :D

bigbad4cyl

Petty Officer 1st Class

i questoned him while i had him traped , as to were he was visiting why he was in the area , got a good look at him before i let him out. got a good look at his clothes. then i told him i diddnt care about his lying answers , or the red bandanna he kept brandishing , i told him the bandanna was insignifficant to me , and that he had to go he cant be in my boat , that it is my boat , and he had to go , he was 6 foot 3 and as bulky as i only 1 or 2 inches taller, he looked like he could get a job , and he was right he had done no harm to my boat , and he took nothing , but it was ground out with nothing to take. and i diddnt want a new friend ,or for him to come back when some things were installed ,,,,,,,,,or for him to be in a garage area of a building with women and children around ...if i was a bit more of a man and we diddnt have all this stupid political rightness sinking our country i would have decked him and felt good. i simply told the land lord and then called the police , he was 3 minutes down the road when the police showed up , and they couldnt find him evidently...........but if someone in the area has a misshap with a chap like him i have a good description and they have a record of so ,,,,,,,,,,

treedancer

Commander

Might want to get a hold of a recording of a very large dog with a menacing growl <br />And rig up a motion switch to it and stick it in the boat.

brother chris

Commander

Originally posted by Grant S:<br /> I'm with Dunaruna on this, do you guys think of yourselves as christians?<br /><br />Having said that, I am aware that your society is a lot different from Dunaruna's and mine.
YES, I do consider myself a christian. Maybe I over-reacted by my first comment. <br />Of course I would have talked to him, providing he was not a crack-head, or meth addict. <br />In our area, there are LOTS of drug addicts who think they can go and do whatever they want to. <br />This has many variations to it. If a person is in need(not a crack-head/meth addict, etc...), then yes, I would help him out.

Grant S

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Fair enough, I wasnt having a go at you, just putting the idea forward that someone who has no better place to go, sleeps in an empty boat/manger etc.

mrloring

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Originally posted by Dunaruna:<br /> Did he do any damage? Cause any harm? Was he a threat?<br /><br />Here's a novel thought - offer the guy a hot meal.
Why don't you give him a pillow and blanket while you are at it. I would have offered to get him help from the local shelter/mission. Don't encourage the guy to stick around by giving him a free meal.

Dunaruna

Admiral

Originally posted by mrloring:<br /> I would have offered to get him help from the local shelter/mission. Don't encourage the guy to stick around by giving him a free meal.
O/K, I agree. At least that is a step in the right direction.<br /><br />BTW, If you noticed, my suggestion of a hot meal didn't encourage him to 'stick around', it got him to McDonalds. 2 birds, I stone.

bigbad4cyl

Petty Officer 1st Class

im building a boat i dont have any money for some guy to go to mccdonalds , he was a tall pakistani guy , i was thinking he was on the lamb maybee.........i offered him an easy way out , that was a blessing for him ,,,or me ....who sleeps in someone elses boat by crawling through a out drive hole ,,,, someone not in there right mind i would guess........down the road kicken rocks he went.