FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I need to know what size the nut is on the starter solenoid where the yellow/red wire attaches.....?? Just so I don't have to buy a variety of sizes from the hardware store. Thanks
Thanks guys. Fun Time - I am looking for the nut size/type on the relay that is on the starter. Somehow mine spun off and could not find it in the bilge - even with a magnet. I don't know if there were different sizes for SBC starter solenoids over the years.....and of course NONE in the "jar of nuts" fit.