FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Alright...so I cannot find the proper stat housing anywere. I am going to have one made and wondering about the bypass outlet. If I have it put on to the new housing do I just run a hose of a port in the water pump
I've tried finding one and also on here. It seems to be the most elusive part on the planet. I'm done to making one and wondering about the bypass. I will weld one to flange and run a hose from water pump to it...sound right?