force 125 stator rewind schematic

bayliner 125

Recruit
Thread starter
Joined
Mar 20, 2007
Messages
3
Where do I find force 125 stator rewind schematics
on the internet or ?
the model # is 1251X8A , the serial # 1947 and on the stator it has stamped: FCC3007c 177
 

bayliner 125

Recruit
Thread starter
Joined
Mar 20, 2007
Messages
3
Re: force 125 stator rewind schematic

How do I rewind, It has two type, of wire gages, unfortunatly for me it was the very thin one that burned and I thought it would be a simple rewind but it has a pattern to it, is not the typical start at one end and end at the other.
Does any one know how this one is done?
Thanks
 

roscoe

Supreme Mariner
Joined
Oct 30, 2002
Messages
21,965
Re: force 125 stator rewind schematic

I've never heard it discussed here, in the last 6 years.
Never heard of one being rebuilt.
There must be a reason. ?
 

WillyBWright

Fleet Admiral
Joined
Dec 29, 2003
Messages
8,200
Re: force 125 stator rewind schematic

Rapair is the only commercial venture into rewinding stators that I am aware of. I'm sure that information is either guarded by Mercury and Rapair, or it simply isn't otherwise requested by the general public. You're the first I've ever heard of. There are going to be three separate circuits. One for high speed (coarse windings), one for low speed (fine windings) and one for charging the battery. Which bobbons are for which and how many windings go on each isn't published in any service literature that I am aware of. Pay close attention as you take things apart and good luck. Or do like the rest of Planet Earth and just buy one. ;)
 

bayliner 125

Recruit
Thread starter
Joined
Mar 20, 2007
Messages
3
Re: force 125 stator rewind schematic

It’s really a simple task to rewind, the only problem is knowing the # of winds and how one pole is connected to the next, and this is my problem.

I tried to pay attention to the unwind but it broke on me in chunks taken away its secret. (this is the hair thin wire)
The thick wire is the simple one to unwind and log the # of turns and connections, and it gives one satisfaction to do, also this is a good project if you ever need more watts for those new gadgets or added electrical lights, etc. this rewind is done with a heavier gage wire for more watts.
There are several places in the internet that show you how, please note that I’m referring to the power out-put and not the ignition end.

Any way it looks like I will have to order one.
Thank you
 
Top