FISKPR, DJ, LadyFish & Sausage Bread

Link

Rear Admiral
Re: FISKPR, DJ, LadyFish & Sausage Bread

Originally posted by Barlow:<br /> Thanks Link, LF & FSHKPR !! I'll be going to the store sometime today to check-out this frozen bread stuff..<br /><br />I'll post back after I burn the house down on the first attempt!
ROFLOL YW<br />Please do make a post about it. Herself and I were talking this evening and one of the things she is looking forward to after the diet is over is doing this again! <br /><br />One day maybe you me and neumanns can try making bread from scratch and post results! :eek: <br />No Cheating neumanns MIL isn't allowed over that week! ;) <br /><br />Three guys with houses burnt to the ground... but we have Bread! :D

LadyFish

Admiral

By all means Barlow, post your results. Can't wait to hear about it. I think you'll be amazed how easy it is and how awesome it comes out. You just can't beat the smell of bread baking in the oven when it's cold outside. :) <br /><br />The only downside is that once you share it with friends it becomes a signature dish and they want you to make it for every ocassion.

Scooby

Seaman

I saw this post on friday and made it on saturday, we were very impressed. On sunday for the game we made one with porterhouse steaks, onion, mushroom and cheese all cut up small and boy was that ever good. Just want to say thanks for the recipe, it's a keeper.