Fishing License Fees

JoeW

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Re: Fishing License Fees

$34 here in Californica. I think a stamp is required for strippers. It's probably another $4-5.

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

I guess I shouldn't gripe so much. However Ohio is thinking about adding stamps to the license. Knowing our Govenor, there will be one for each species :(

bubbakat

Captain

21.00 For each person but it is a combination hunting and fishing.<br />Trout stamp 7 bucks big game stamp 20 bucks

JasonJ

Rear Admiral

23 bones gets ya fishin here in Idaho.

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

$32.80 here in California. What a rip off! :mad: <br />Bassy

Peter J Fraser

Chief Petty Officer

New Zealand:<br /><br />To fish in any of our fresh water fisheries you need a licence. 1 lic covers all of the country except for 1 region; Lake Taupo.<br />Costs are around USD50.00 anually.<br />For Salmon fishing a separate lic is required for that season. I'm not sure about that cost though.<br />If you wish to fish salt water then it is FREE to amateur fishing all over NZ. Just dont run foul of the catch limits or it is expensive.<br />Duck shooting permits and hunting permits apply in season as well.<br />Same price for all including overseas visitors, its not a bad deal.<br /> :D <br />'EDIT'<br />BTW, we do not have to register our boats (yet)<br /><br />Peter

Homerr

Commander

Here's Oregon's:<br /><br />Oregon 2004 License and tag fees <br /><br />And to think... They don't even include the vaseline.... :eek: <br /><br />Ours went up AGAIN... and thus effectively ran my family out of hunting and fishing around here.<br />A family my size costs a bundle to get license and tags we normally do.<br />I even wrote our Fish and Game, and they replied... "We're sorry to hear you aren't hunting here anymore"... In other words.. they don't give a rip. :mad: <br /><br />I can save my money for a few years, and take all of my family to a REAL hunting or fishing trip in Alaska or Colorado. <br /><br />H.

Terry H

Lieutenant Commander

don't even ask about an out'o'state fishing or hunting license here in Idaho...i think they are trying to keep everybody out...just a Thought