First Wife Stories

cntrydude

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: First Wife Stories

My first wife was a nutcase and a spendaholic. When I put my foot down about the finances, I was suddenly the "bad guy" in the family. We divorced, she remarried and within two years her and her new hubby were bankrupt! Happily married now to a thrifty (live within your means) beautiful woman.

Frankhanhart

Petty Officer 1st Class

First wife often hit the bottle and then got moody about all things being my fault. 2 beautifull children and 29 years later I gave up, split all things,give her half my income and got out. Within 3 months met this lady, who drops into the water right in front of the restaurant we were going to eat, starts laughing, gets me laughing, turns around to the folks sitting there and said " We'll be back". I new it was a winner then and decided I'd keep her. Because I also laughed...she decided to keep me too :D

spratt

Lieutenant

Originally posted by DJ:<br />
Man, do I ever feel blessed.<br />
Ditto! 25 years this fall.
Mega dittos!!! 27 this April...with my one and only!!! And it ain't all been good times and happy daze...but the day is coming when we are both gonna be real old and happy we have someone to love us, and I want it to be her...

gonfishn

Commander

My ex tried to take me off the ventilator when I was in a coma from heart attack..Ended up marrying the nurse take brought me back to where I am at today..<br />Hope I said that right...

Mark42

Fleet Admiral

Wife number 2 is the keeper. She came with a 5 year old who has turned into a great 14 year old young man. She gave me my daughter (5) and son (15 months). <br /><br />I think she is amazing.<br /><br />She thinks I am wonderful.<br /><br />No one tell her the truth about me, OK? :D

cbnoodles

Chief Petty Officer

My first will be my last and I don't intend to end this race without her. If it weren't for her, I have no idea how things would've ended up for me but I suspect they wouldn't have been good. She's my rock and I know it! Ain't never throwin her back.

SoulWinner

Commander

I just celebrated 17 years with my one and only. Man I love her!

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Originally posted by Mark42:<br /> Wife number 2 is the keeper. She came with a 5 year old who has turned into a great 14 year old young man. She gave me my daughter (5) and son (15 months). <br /><br />I think she is amazing.<br /><br />She thinks I am wonderful.<br /><br />No one tell her the truth about me, OK? :D
How much ya pay for me to keep quite? :D

SpinnerBait_Nut

Originally posted by SoulWinner:<br /> I just celebrated 17 years with my one and only. Man I love her!
Yea SW, 33 with my one and only this past 10th. day of this month.<br /><br />Don't know what I would do without her either.<br /><br />Got her 100 Pink Flamingos(fake) that a florist comes and sets up while your asleep with one great big one setting right in front of the front door with a big sign on it.<br />"I love you Suzette"<br /><br />You should have seen her face the next morning when she got up and looked out. :D

SoulWinner

Commander

That is so cool Lester. I want take my bride on hoey moon one of these days. I'd like to take her to the Smithsonian, and maybe New York. We could stop in to see some of our clients on the way and write it all off!

SpinnerBait_Nut

Originally posted by SoulWinner:<br />We could stop in to see some of our clients on the way and write it all off!
HMMMMMMM, never thought of that. I will have to check on that and see if that was a write off. :D

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

no comment .. thank god she's gone.

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner

well I try not to say anything bad about the Ex. we were married 22 years. so about the best thing I can hope for is she is happy with her new hubby and thank god she is his problem now not mine :) . she has already started racking up credit debt that he does not know about cause she is still using my phone and addy as a base, she has been gone 4 years.and I still get calls from her creditors :)

orca

Chief Petty Officer

My wife and I have been married 25 Years, when I told a mate that it was my aniversery he said "good grief, 25 Years, you dont get that for murder".<br />Seriously, she is the love of my life, I hope that I go first as I couldn't live without her. :)