FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I recorded a chilly 84[SUP]o[/SUP] F (29[SUP]o[/SUP] C) at 106 ft on the wreck of the Eagle this morning in Key Largo. Winter has set in early and I might have to find my wetsuit before it's done. Bioprene can only do so much.
We had a couple nights last week in the mid to upper 20's. Glad I got the boat engine and manifolds drained. Should be in the 60's this week, 70's on the weekend. Good thing jets are so quick 'n' easy to winterize!
Heck, I had my first frost back in August, we have been hitting 19-20F that last few nights, it was a pleasant surprise this morning, it was 35F at 5 AM this morning.!