Finally A new Law I Agree with!

Tinkerer

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Re: Finally A new Law I Agree with!

Originally posted by johnson-liner:<br /> I'm going to head down to VA now and see if I can get a ticket for wearing my boxers on the outside of my jeans. (i'll keep the jeans where they should be, but I'll make the boxers on the outside ride really low!) :D
Superman is in trouble, along with all the other superheroes who wear their undies on the outside.

johnson-liner

Petty Officer 1st Class

UH OH!! Tinkerer is showing a picture of a BUTT!! Didn't you know this is a family site? What if some little kid who has never seen one (you know...the kids that were born without one?) saw what one looked like!!! :D :D <br /><br />I'm offended again....

Tinkerer

Originally posted by johnson-liner:<br /> UH OH!! Tinkerer is showing a picture of a BUTT!! Didn't you know this is a family site? What if some little kid who has never seen one (you know...the kids that were born without one?) saw what one looked like!!! :D :D <br /><br />I'm offended again....
No, it's a picture of a plumber with backache.<br /><br />I didn't know kids were born with plumbers. I wish one of my kids was. We've got a ton of work for plumbers here.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

And people wonder why they call it the communist state.<br /><br />I see it all the time, but that is just kids nowadays.<br /><br />Like other's have said, I would sure have been mad if they had outlawed mini-skirts and hot pants.<br />Oh and my long braided hair. :cool:

xikxak

Petty Officer 1st Class

I'm only offended by "Birthday Suits" when they require pressing. :D :D :eek:

NYMINUTE

Captain

Not being very sensitive guys??? Think PC! Yeah right, how much they paying these jimbronies??

thedude7803

Petty Officer 3rd Class

mellow yellow hit the nail on the head. we would be well advised to start standing up for our freedoms NOW. yeah, you might not care about this or that particular freedom being systematically stripped away, but sooner or later it will be a freedom YOU enjoy. then comes the "how did this happen?" rants.

spratt

Lieutenant

Originally posted by revertmastec:<br /> I disagree GG. Take a trip to Any local mall and you see more underware walking around than you see for sale in the stores. All I can say it is about time!
Don't give a hoot who says what, or who cares what I have to say...I agree with the law 100%!!! Praise the Lord for someone finally having guts to at least TRY to do something about the ungodly flesh shows in our public places!!! No reason in teh world why I should have to view all these punks panties and boxers. Nor do I want to view these "Tramp Stamps"...Write em up, Danno!!!<br /><br />I am not stupuid enuff to think the law will go anywhere, but I am sure glad someone in the right places is at least TRYING to do something about it. Maybe if there were a Dress Code to be allowed in the malls...

tcube

Petty Officer 1st Class

I think "wife beater" tank tops on various shapes of men are just as disgusting. There oughta be a law . . . . Ya just can't legislate good taste.

FSHKPR

Ensign

i agree stupid law. there are alot worse things out there than showing a little boxer or thong string. jeeez my pants are droopy too.they keep sliding under my belly. why would anybody worry about such a stupid thing.

Twidget

Commander

When that is outlawed, they will find another style. I remeber how horrified my mother was when my baby sister came home with a rat tail and dyed hair. :) <br /><br />As the old saying goes, be careful what you ask for you may just get it.

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner

its about the funniest dumb thing I have seen come out of the communist state of va in a while. and I see hundreds daily on 158 :) .<br /> next lets pass a law on nose rings,lip rings, unwashed hair, nonpressed shirts and tattos.<br /> it should be against the law to display any of the above in public. heck I dont wanna look at some one that mutilates their body at least with the baggies ya get to laugh at them.<br /> oh and while we are at it lets pass a law banning cars with dents and rust. fixit or ticket. :)

Kenneth Brown

Captain

Originally posted by mellowyellow:<br /> man, we sound like a bunch of old farts here!<br />try to remember when u were young and the grief<br />we took from the old farts back then... long hair,<br />minnie skirts, tight jeans and of course no bra's.<br />
Uh, MY, I never had any problems like that. No minnie skirts, tight jeans, or a bra to worry about. :) :)

demsvmejm

Master Chief Petty Officer

I agree this fashion trend is stupid and lascivious. But who am I? A middle aged frump. I am offended by the arrogance of these kids and the total disregard for decency. But we must remeber, "You cannot legislate morality." Morality is a learned characteristic. And obviously these juveniles never learned it. In our self-gratification based society the only thing that matters is what pleases me and what I want. :mad: :( I applaud the attempt by these legislators, but I also am concerned with the erosion of our civil liberties.<br />Ever see a kid with the droopy drawers and a long shirt? I watched as a guy went to pants a kid dressed like that, only to find the waist was where it was supposed to be, and fastened with a belt. The crotch made the jeans look like they were that far down. But that was before the underwear thing was popular.

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

Silly waste of taxpayer time and money. Laws for the super sensitive and the easily offended send the wrong message. We all had our little rebellious stage and if this is what defines the decline of western civilization, we need to look a little closer.<br /><br />I don't care for the look, but it is far better than the gothic, all black outfits and better than the human head pin cushion. I personally find the look sloppy not offensive or intimidating. Lighten up and let the little children be children. If this is what makes a modern rebel, I'm all for it.

Tinkerer

This proposed law has been getting a fair bit of air time over here today.<br /><br />At this end of the planet the average person just thinks it's ridiculous.<br /><br />Given the gear our sheilas wear, or don't wear, on the beach it's hardly likely anyone here would be worried by a bit of undie elastic showing above the jeans. <br /><br />I'd put up a picture but my last one, which was very moderate by our standards, apparently went a bit too far. You'll just have to imagine how our sheilas look in a thong. <br /><br />Then again, it'd be cruel to leave you blokes up there wondering what they look like, so I'll take a risk and put up a pic of a shelia filling out a thong or two very nicely.<br /><br />In deference to the legislators' opposition to thongs being seen, the international symbol of prohibition applies to the thongs.<br /><br />
mypic38.jpg

Tinkerer

Just to clarify a point, the thongs above are footwear. We also have the other kind. You could do yourself an injury trying to get into the wrong sort.

tcube

Petty Officer 1st Class

In this morning's Fredericksburg, VA paper:
RICHMOND--Wearing your pants low enough to show your underwear might be tacky, but it won't be illegal in Virginia. :D <br /><br />State senators, angered by the indignity of garnering international attention for a bill to ban baggy britches, killed the bill yesterday. :eek: <br />

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

Flatbottom's said:<br />"Don't give a hoot who says what, or who cares what I have to say...I agree with the law 100%!!! Praise the Lord for someone finally having guts to at least TRY to do something about the ungodly flesh shows in our public places!!! "<br /><br />praise the lord for sparing you from ungodly flesh?<br />the human body ain't "ungodly", in fact I think<br />we were created in GOD's image???