Fidel in Heaven

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
"Fidel in Heaven"<br /> <br />Fidel dies and goes to heaven. When he gets<br />there, St. Peter tells him that he is not on the<br />list and that no way, no how, does he belong<br />in heaven. Fidel must go to hell. So Fidel goes<br />to hell where Satan gives him a hearty welcome<br />and tells him to make himself at home.<br /> <br />Then Fidel notices that he left his luggage in<br />heaven and tells Satan, who says, "No hay<br />problema, I'll send a couple of little devils to<br />get your stuff."<br /> <br />When the little devils get to heaven they find the<br />gates are locked - St.Peter is having lunch - and<br />they start debating what to do. Finally, one comes<br />up with the idea that they should go over the wall<br />and get the luggage.<br /> <br />As they are climbing the wall, two little angels<br />see them, and one angel says to the other, <br /><br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />"My goodness! Fidel has been in hell no more than ten minutes and we're already getting refugees!" :D

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant
Re: Fidel in Heaven

ROFLMAO!!<br /><br />Good punchline. I likes it.<br /><br />AK Chappy

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner

I wonder if st peter has a cloud foot, hot foot policy :)

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Priceless!! ROF!! One for the guys at werk today!