Feeling lost and listless.

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander
Re: Feeling lost and listless.

I will say this once more ...<br /><br /> <br /> "Run fer the hills - save yourself!!" <br /> <br /><br /> :D

LadyFish

Admiral

aChris, don't pay any attention to these guys. They'd be acting like saps about now if they were in your shoes too. :p <br /><br />Truth is, if you feel this strongly and she does too, the only answer is to spend more time together and see where it leads.

62_Kiwi

Lieutenant Junior Grade

A dangerous thing, the Internet... :D <br /><br />I hope it all works out for the best.

LadyFish

Admiral

Originally posted by 62_Kiwi:<br /> A dangerous thing, the Internet... :D <br /><br />
Good post for your 1,000th. :p :D Congrats!

Link

Rear Admiral

Originally posted by Barlow:<br /> I will say this once more ...<br /><br /> <br /> "Run fer the hills - save yourself!!" <br /> <br /><br /> :D
Ditto's :D :D :D <br />Mrs.Link and I lived together for 5 years and have been married 17+ (I dont recommend living together) for the above reasons. And here is the REALLY BAD PART <br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />It doesnt get any better.. every year me and my partner head out for a week fishing and camping...<br />Start missing her 2 miles down the road..<br /><br />Luck to ya Chris :)

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner

Achris<br /> I am in the same boat. <br /> met a wonderful lady on the net about 3 1/2 years ago. problem is she lives in venezuela and I live here in north carolina. this weekend is rather tough cause she is in cincinatti OH till saturday but we will not see each other. I go there a few times a year and she has spent as long as 6 months here with me. once my property here sells I am heading south. <br /> but its been going very well. we get along great and I taught her how to fish now I am stuck. cant go fishing alone anymore :) :) .<br /> but I found after internet/phone dating for about 8 months she has an MBA and a BA in biology as well as ,if she passes the test next week, a degree in both translating and legal translating for spanish to english and english to spanish.<br /> her family is great but her mother speaks about as much english as I do spanish but I work around it. I make sure that on mothers day her mom gets flowers as well :) .<br /> so all I can offer is to take it slow, realize the cultural differences, respect any religious differences and enjoy. I figgue about the time I figgue this fine lady out Ill be dead of old age anyway, but it will give me something to do for the next 30 years.

62_Kiwi

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Originally posted by LadyFish:<br />
Originally posted by 62_Kiwi:<br /> A dangerous thing, the Internet... :D <br /><br />
Good post for your 1,000th. :p :D Congrats!
Thanks LadyFish and well spotted. I didn't notice the significance of what I was posting until you pointed it out....quite profound :D

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

Originally posted by LadyFish:<br /> aChris, don't pay any attention to these guys. They'd be acting like saps about now if they were in your shoes too. :p <br /><br />Truth is, if you feel this strongly and she does too, the only answer is to spend more time together and see where it leads.
which could lead to.. <br /><br /> "Run fer the hills - save yourself!!" <br /><br /> :p :D ;) <br /><br />I'm just razzin' ya .. I hope all works out achris ya never know I guess..<br /><br />.. and it sounds like you've got the bends form resurfacing to quickly :p :D ;)

deputydawg

Lieutenant Commander

In the eternal words of Thumper.....TWITTERPATED!<br /><br />New love is the hardest thing to move aside and make room for life to pass by. If she feels the same way, love will find a way.